Frequently Asked Questions

Q. – What is the minimum age requirement to reserve a property?

A. – You must be 25 years of age to rent a property and must be an occupant during the entire stay.



Q. – Where are you located and how do I get to your office?

A. – We are located at 13450 Termini San Luis Pass Rd., Galveston Tx 77554. When coming from Houston, take the 61st Exit, turn Right on 61st and head to the Seawall. Take a Right at the Seawall and travel approximately 9 miles West. We are on the Right side of the road, directly after 11 Mile Rd. - Look for our Gary Greene wave!



Q. – What kitchen amenities are provided?

A. – Every property is equipped with: dishes, cups, silverware, cooking

utensils, pots and pans, coffee pot and microwave. If you plan on baking or cooking something that will require a specific size pan or pot, we recommend bringing it with you in case the property does not have one. Some properties provide blenders but we cannot guarantee each property will have one available. 



Q. – Do I need to bring bathroom supplies?

A. – We will get you started with one roll of toilet tissue and trash can

liners in each receptacle, however, you will be responsible for further tissue, soaps, shampoo, conditioner, etc.



Q. – Does the property come with linens?

A. – Yes! We provide you a set of sheets for each bed, bath towels,

hand towels, wash clothes and kitchen cup towels. We also make all standard beds before your arrival. Bunk beds, futons and sleeper sofas are not made but linens are provided. You will be responsible for bringing your own beach towels.



Q. – Will the property have a BBQ grill?

A. – All vacation homes are equipped with a standard charcoal grill.

Condos typically have community grills available on site. You will need to bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid.



Q. – How many vehicles can we have parked at the property?

A. – We ask that no more than 4 vehicles are parked at or around the property at one time. If you plan on having more than 4 vehicles at the property at any given time please let us know if advance so we can inform our patrol service.



Q. – Do you provide Travel Insurance?

A. – Yes, Travel insurance is available from Red Sky Travel Insurance.

We have included the cost of travel insurance into our rates listed online. We understand that things happen and unforeseen circumstances such as sudden illnesses, job loss, deaths, or hurricanes do occur. Travel Insurance is offered to help protect your vacation investment. This insurance is optional, but we recommend it so that you may be financially reimbursed in case of unforeseen events. If you have not taken advantage of Travel Insurance and wish to purchase insurance please give us a call or if you have any questions please call 1-866-889-7409 or visit



Q. – Is there a place to rent golf carts and other beach supplies?

A. – We have flyers available at check in for a local West End company that specializes in beach rentals of golf carts, kayaks and more!